Hey everyone. Hope you all are having a great day. Well i can't believe that it will Thursday tomorrow. This week sure has gone by quickly. Tomorrow is payday for me so that is pretty good for me. lol
So It's Wednesday, and i am gonna link up with the new link up i did last Wednesday as well called Wednesday hodgepodge.
Here is this week's questions.
1. Chinese New Year will be celebrated on February 10th, and 2013 is the year of the snake. When did you last see a snake? Are you okay around snakes or do they give you the shivers?
Mmmm.... the last time i saw a snack would probably be at the Cleveland zoo. I am okay with them if they are locked up but, if they are not locked up i am outta of there. lol.
2. The color red in Chinese culture usually means good luck. Do you believe in luck?
Sure i do if not what else is there.?
3. sledding-ice skating-building a snowman...if given a choice, which activity would you choose? Which of the three have you done most recently?
I would build a snowman. It would be fun to be a kid again and just go out and build one for you.
4. Ralph Waldo Emerson is credited as saying, "The years teach much which the days never knew." Where have you seen this quote played out in your own life?
I never seen this quote so i don't really know. I guess in the middle.
5. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
I had a cupcake in January at the last bridal show it was good. lol
6. What's something you can't say no to?
I can't say no to sweets.
7. Are you a doodler?
I used to be and i still do if i get a little board. lol
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well I am hoping that for valentines day we can do something nice together. it will be good to finally be able to go out on a date. it has been awhile. 1 more week left to you can get your sweetie something or valentine's day. I have something in mind that i am getting him just hope he will like it. :)
OK, Now it's time for day 15 of the 30 day challenge.
Day 15: If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
- Well, If i was an animal i would love to be an Eagle. I choose and Eagle because it would be nice to be able to soar threw the sky and look down at what god had created. If i was an Eagle i wouldn't be afraid of heights either. lol .
Wednesday inspiration quotes
Well, last client for tonight so i gotta get ready to go back to work or an 1 hr and 30 min. So i hope you all have a great night.! :)