Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Friend making Monday::Monday quiz about me::30 day challenge




       Hello everyone,and happy Monday. Hope you all had a great day. It sure did go by fast today. I worked 8 am -1 pm, then went back out at 4:30 pm till 9:30 pm. Same schedule all week except weekend i have more hours in the day. I am thinking about saying no to a day next week. . last week i had 46 hrs this week i have 46 hrs. So i think it's time to say no this week coming up. I need a little break. Just one short day.  We will wait and see what happens.

     Well, i am gonna to link up with Friend Making Monday.
                         
image


1.Share one unique character trait that sets you apart from your friends.
    Well I am a determined women. lol 

2.List two pet-peeves that will always aggravate you.? 
     1.People chewing/talking with their mouth open.
  2.People not washing their hands after going to the restroom 

3.Is there a word or a phrase that you say regularly that people expect to hear from you.? 
    Not that i can think of.

4.Are you a risk taker or do you play it safe.? 
     A little bit of both.

5.Describe your life as it was in high school are you the same person? or did you change.?
    I changed. 

6.What is the craziest thing that you have ever done that you were glad you did.? 
    Mmmm. i put an add on a website called plenty of fish and went out on a date with someone and end ended up being with the right person because we are getting married now. :)   

7.Do you ever talk to yourself ? If so share an example. 
    Yes i do i have to admit. Did i do everything that needed to be done today. Of course i don't answer myself though. that would be bad. 

8.Share something that you did that  unexpectedly helped shaped your life.? 
   Changed jobs and stress was released to little and helped lose weight. :) 

9.Do you follow a strict routine or are you on a free spirit?Are you somewhere in between.?
    I am in between. 

10.Share something about yourself that you hope that will inspire others.? 
   I got my nurse's aides licences to help care for the elderly and it has gotten me far in life with all the wonderful resident's that i have known taught me many things. 

Next is Monday about Me Quiz.
             Acting Balanced

1. Do you tend to be more logically or emotionally driven in your decision-making?
      I sometimes tend to be both. 
2. Do you take vitamin or other supplements?  Do you feel that they actually work? 
     Once in awhile i will take vitamin c. but i really don't think it actually works. 
3. Have you ever kissed someone and just knew they were not the right person or vise versa?
    Yes, My Senior year when i was dating John at the time. I thought  that it would work. I stayed with him until i graduated and then we just fell apart, He was a great guy though. 
4. Why shouldn't the woman pay for a Valentine's Day date?
   Women shouldn't have to pay if he asked her to go out to dinner. If he asked she shouldn't have to pay.Also it's a holiday and she shouldn't have to pay on valentine's day. 
5. Are you planning anything special on valentine's day with your sweetheart.? 


    Next is the 30 day challenge. 

blogprompts1


           Day 20 Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.?

    1 Going to King Island with my family 
    2.Staying over at my grandma's and grandpa's house almost all the time. 
   3.Having fun.

Well time for bed, Gotta work tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great night.: )




No comments:

Post a Comment