Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Off tomorrow::Hanging with the girls.::Wednesday hodgepodge::night.





            Hello everyone hope all is well. It's Wednesday and I am off tomorrow and having a girl day out with a few o my friends. so it is going to be pretty fun i am thinking. Hope all this snow will go away or at least not snow tomorrow since i have to drive a ways. Well since i am hanging out with my girls they suggested to go look at some dresses so i am thinking we might just do that. Get some ideas for the wedding. Got the color scheme planned so it should be easy i am hoping. We shall see.
 
          Well, I am still waiting on my check from the state. I am hoping soon i get that. It's been almost 2 weeks. So it should be soon. :) I do get paid tomorrow so i gotta pick up my schedule and check tomorrow before picking the girls up. So that will be great.!

    So since today is Wednesday I am linking up with Wednesday Hodgepodge.
                                  
1. When were you last 'on a mountaintop'? You may answer in the literal or figurative sense.
                I guess when we were little and we went to rocky top mountain. I don't remember  it but i heard stories about that trip.

2. Do you establish and maintain a strict budget in your household? What is one piece of financial advice you would offer someone just starting out on their own? 
               Yes we do. i have a certain budget on spending certain things. Well i would start out writing down all your bills and and food and things for the house/apartment. keep a budget for how much you spend and i would try at least to put up to 10% to 15% in the bank and save that for a rainy day or emergencies. 

3. Cherries-yay or nay? Cherry pie, cherry cola, black forest cake, or a scoop o fBen and Jerry's Cherries Garcia...pick one. 
         Nay.but i do like cherry cola. 

4. Should you ever discuss religion or politics with people you don't know? 
          No you shouldn't. 

5. When you take a road trip do you prefer to be the driver or the passenger? Where were you headed on your last road trip? 
          I rather be the passenger. We went up to Columbus and had a shopping day.

6. If we peeked inside your closet, what color would we say is most prevalent?
              Red.

7. Who's your favorite senior citizen and why are they special?
                It would have to be my grandma because she is my grandma. 

8. Insert your own random thought here. 
                I am so looking forward on seeing my friends tomorrow. I am going to look at some wedding/bridesmaids dresses tomorrow. so that is gonna be some fun.I finally got all 4 tires for my car so she is in good working condition now. sure cost a lot of money for all 4 tires. whew. I hope i won't have any accidents with cutting tires anymore. I can't seem to understand why someone would do that. But all in and all i am glad that i was safe and made it home. I think i had a guardian angel on my side. :) And i think i know who it was. 


    Well i hope everyone will have a great day tomorrow. who knows when i will be on here tomorrow. It may be another late night blog. 
 
   Almost time for the Ohio state vs, Michigan hockey team game. So i am looking forward to that Saturday. 1 more day, yippies. 
 

         

No comments:

Post a Comment