Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday 9::30 day challenge




     Hello everyone hope all is well. It's Saturday and it's a 7.5 hr work day today. So i am looking forward to my day off tomorrow. We are going to have a date night tomorrow. So i am looking forward to it. Then it's work again till next Tuesday. Whew.

  So since it is Saturday i am linking up with Saturday 9



    The way we were






 1.In honor of Valentine's day next week,what is the most romantic movie you can think of.?
                The vow
 2.The way we were was a tear jerker Do you think that most real life love stories end up in heartbreak or happily ever after.? 
     It all depends on the couple,and what they have been through. I hope mine ends up happily ever after.  

 3.What is your favorite love song.? 
    My favorite love song is "I Cross my heart" by George Straight. 

 4.In 1933 Barbra Streis and married actor James Brolin who first came famous as Dr. Steven Kiley on Marcus Welby M.D. Who is your favorite TV doctor. 
  My Favorite T.V. doctor would have to be Patrick Dempsey in Grey's Anatomey 

 5.In 2012 Streisand renewed her contract with with Colombia,where she's been recording since 1963 So she has been with the same label for fifty years.Where have you worked the longest and how long was that.? 
   My longest job was at Kingston i was there for 7 years.

 6.Sam Winters once worked as a hostess in chic bristo in Worcester PA that is why she gets frustrated with bad service in restraunts. She's certain that she could make it run more smoothly. Where do you find yourself more annoyed most often.? 
   I guess it would have to be at a store. If i am in a line for along time i think back to when how i was a cashier and i could go faster then this and i could be a little more faster then some. 

7.Have you ever taken a polygraph test.?
   No i haven't. 

8.Crunchy,smooth,organic peanut butter.
    Crunchy. 

9.Describe your favorite sweater. 
    My favorite sweater is my Ohio state sweater. Go bucks. 

   Next, link up is the 30 day challenge. 
               blogprompts1
       
                                  Day 18: What is the most difficult thing that you had to forgive.?

            The most difficult thing i had to forgive was my dad leaving my mom when we were little kids. But all is past and i have forgave him and things are good.

Well I hope you all have a great day. Enjoy your weekend. ! :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment