Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Hello everyone. It's almost the end of another Monday/ Where did the weekend go.? it went by to fast, Sometimes there is just not enough time in the day anymore. I can't believe that Monday is almost over though. wow.
Well, I got about 5 days till my birthday! I am looking forward to it. Going to be interesting i think.Donald get's to meet the family. So I guess we will see how that goes. I am hoping to get some pic next weekend of when we go to karaoke,and the party. So I hope it goes well that weekend.
So i am linking up with Friend Making Monday:
1. Do you wear glasses and/or contacts? Yes, I wear glasses.
2. Do you have summer vacation plans? If so, where are you going? Yes, he is planning on taking me to New York to meet his dad this summer. Well we hope to go anyway.
3. What is your favorite food to eat for breakfast? Well there is this restaurant not to far from me called tee-jays and they have the best breakfast. My boyfriend took me there last week and it was amazing. breakfast came with hash browns,sausage-gravy, biscuits, and eggs. A lot of food but it is worth every penny.
4. Do you enjoy window shopping? It's ok but i rather be able to buy something then window shop. It does give me ideas for gifts and what not tho.
5. What is your favorite candle scent? We just went to a candle shop in the mall yesterday and smelled probably all of them. My favorite sent is blueberry muffin pie. yum smells so good. :)
6. If you had to choose between going to a zoo or an aquarium, which one would you pick I guess i would choose an aquaium i love to go to them .
7. How many times do you plan to exercise this week? 3 times this week.
8. Do you speak another language fluently? No only English but i would love to learn another language.
9. What are you currently reading? Nothing right now. But would love to get back into reading soon.
10. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week? Spending time with my family,friends,boyfriend for my bday. :)
Posted by Unknown at 12:09 AM
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
I just saw this over at Time Out For Mom it's Old school blogging me: ABC So here it goes.:
A. Attached or Single? Well i am saying attached because i am dating a wonderful man.
B. Best friend? My boyfriend.
C. Cake or pie? this is so torn i like them both but i guess i will have to go with cake. i love strawberry shortcake!
D. Day of choice? Afternoon
E. Essential Item? Phone i have to have with me about all times for work mostly.....
F. Favorite color? I love the color Red!
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms
H. Home town? Columbus Ohio
I. Favorite Indulgence? Starbucks
J. January or July? July much warmer. I hate winter time.
K. Kids? No not yet.
L. Life isn’t complete without? Love,Family,Friends
M. Marriage date? Not married
N. Number of brothers/sisters? Oh boy let's see. 1 Reel blood brother, 1 half brother, 1 step brother and 1 adopted/step-sister, 1 step sister,
O. Oranges or Apples. Apples but i rather go with pineapple
.P. Phobias? Yes CLOWNS,heights, noisy pop toys.
R. Reasons to smile? To wake every morning and just know you were granted another day. Flowers, family,boyfriend,and friends.
S. Season of choice? Summer definitely
T. Tag 5 People Havfaith sunshine the extreme mismatch Troop Petrie Ashley Lately The gal herself
U. Unknown fact about me? I love Chinese food.
V. Vegetable? Carrots
W. Worst habit? Biting my nails when driving in traffic
X. Xray or Ultrasound? Had a few xray;s
Y. Your favorite food? Pizza
Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer
Posted by Unknown at 5:27 PM
Howdy everyone! :) Well i am a little tired today. Did not get much sleep that i probably should have. So i am up and ready for this night to be over. i have a short work day tomorrow so that's why i am a little excited. hehe.
So i hope everyone is having a great Tuesday. I was so thrilled that my two shows that i watch are now back on. Yesterday was Switched At Birth and tonight is Pretty Little Liars. I am hocked on those shoes since day one. Plus they have a couple new ones on now that i will also start watching, So my Monday and Tuesday night shows are back. yippies. lol
Well i am linking up with chat's on the farmhouse porch. I haven't participated in awhile so i am gonna link up for today, and here are today's questions.:
1.)How many times a week do you have a green or veggie salad?
I try to eat a salad about twice a week and i usually munch on some kind of veggie during the week.
2.)Do you pray? (You may skip this if you do not wish to answer.)
Yes i pray for my food and for the people who bless it.
3.)What season is your birthday? You do not need to give us the date?
Summer in fact it's 12 days away! :) I am getting excited!
4.)Do you have dinner guests often, every now and then or not at all? Wendell says he can be there for dinner as quick as a wink!
Sometimes my boyfriend comes over for dinner since i moved it kinda hard to have friends or family over since we are all scattered everywhere.
5.)Could you describe yourself as a DIY- Do It Yourselfer?
Yep i say i could. :)
Posted by Unknown at 4:31 PM
Monday, June 10, 2013
Friend Making Monday.....................
1. When is your birthday? June 23 about 2 weeks away! Yea. :)
2. Do you like to celebrate it or do you prefer to keep it quiet? We usually celebrate.
3. Have you ever had a surprise party? Not that i am aware of but would like to....
4. What sign are you? Does it represent you well? I am cancer. Yes i do.
5. Do you tell the truth about your age? Yes i do i will be 26 and i still get carded when i buy drinks.
6. Share your best birthday memory Guess i was about 6 or 7 and we had a birthday party and all my friends showed up there were a lot but it was fun day,:)
7. Share a few item that could be on your birthday wishlist. MMMMM........ A food processor, a old cast iron skillet, organizers for the apartment, few new cloths, money.
8. What is your favorite kind of cake? Favorite cake is marble cake or homemade strawberry shortcake.
9. If you could be anywhere on your next birthday, where would you be? With family and friends of course.
10. Do you make a wish when you blow out the candles? Of course it is traditionFreind making monday......
Posted by Unknown at 11:19 AM
Monday Quiz About Me...........
1. June 10th is Iced Tea Day - do you drink iced tea? Sweet or unsweet? Flavoured?
No thank you. I am not a iced tea fan....
2. What would be an essential for you to survive a long airplane flight?
Read a book, watch a movie, or sleep
3. How do you explain wanting an iron to someone who does not speak English?
I guess describe it to them.
4. Should smoking be allowed in restaurants?
I think smoking should not be allowed in restaurants.
Posted by Unknown at 11:04 AM
Catching up with Sunday Stealing...........
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well with everything that had happened in my life the past couple of months it was just the right title. It used to be the happy bride to be i was until i found out what was going on and things after that just started to fall into place for me. So i liked the idea of the new chapter in life title.
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
My favorite part about blogging is all the fun link ups, meeting new people, and i like to write. Always have,
3. What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without?
That's a hard questions because i like all my blogs that i have discovered, So i will say all of them. :)
4. Facebook or Twitter? and why?
Facebook because i have all my friends on facebook and can talk to them whenever there on,leave a message, and they have funny postings.Plus people don't need to know what i am doing all the time every min of the day like twitter.
5. If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
I would want Taylor Swift i am a huge fan of hers.................
6. What is something you want people to know about your blog?
that everything is about me so people can get to know me better. :)
Posted by Unknown at 10:58 AM
Catching up with Sunday Stealing....
Weird Question Meme part 1:
1.) Do you wear slippers.?
Only in the winter time since my feet get cold.
2.)How many pictures are in your living room.?
None right now. Still in a box.
3.)Do you ever watch the Brady bunch reruns.?
Sometimes not to often though.
4.)Are you allergic to anything.?
Yes i am,i am allergic to a few laundry detergents and softeners, and dairy products.
5.)When was the last time you called in sick.?
Oh wow i guess it would of been when back in winter time last year when i had the 24 hour flu bug, that would of been at my last job at west view.
6.) Have you ever been in a car accident.?
Yes i have and the other person had to pay half for my new car. Since it was there fault.
7.)What is your favorite snack food.?
Pretzels or fluffy popcorn.
8.)Have you ever seen a tornado,?
No and don't really want to......
9.)If you won a million dollars what would you buy first.?
I would buy a little house cottage,
10.) What time is it right now.?
11.) Do you think it is cool for men to wear flip flops.?
I don't know i guess if we can wear them why can't they.?
12.) How many pair of shoes do you own.?
2 pair of clogs and tennis shoes.
13.) Do you think you are a hypochondriac?
No i don't think so.
14.)Do you own a dictionary.?
No but i have one on my phone.
15.) Where was the last place you went on vacation.?
Missouri with my parents.
16.) Do you talk about your friends behind there back.?
No. i don't i only give out info if they ask how they are.
17.) Are you actually fat but in denial about it, ?
Nope i know i am and need to go out and get back to walking again. My boyfriend hates it when i say i am fat but sometimes i feel blah and just hear some other people say negative things and it bothers me but i bounce back knowing that i am happy with the way that i am.
18.) What color is your mouse pad.?
Don't have one. i use my laptop built in mouse.
19.) Does your kitchen have a theme.?
Yep a red kitchen. might turn into some blue too.
Posted by Unknown at 10:46 AM
Hello everyone. Hope all is well. Whew what a busy week it has been, I can't believe that it is Monday all ready.
Well, I have about 2 more weeks till my 26th birthday. Still not sure yet on what we are doing. But i am getting excited. I told my boyfriend today that we are going up north possibility to have some fun and go karaoke at my brother's jig if everything works out the way i want it to. Just going to say no to working that weekend. It's my birthday and iv'e been working so many weekends it's not funny. I want a complete whole weekend off. would be nice. :)
So i am looking forward to .So i am crossing my fingers that we can go up and have some fun on my bday weekend. :)
Ok Well i haven't done Saturday 9 for awhile so i figured i would catch i would catch up on Saturday 9 meme. So here are the question's for Saturday 9
1) "Sweet Caroline" has been sung during every Boston Red Sox home game since the 1990s. (Click here to watch Neil Diamond lead the fans in the first game after April's bombing.) Do you know the words well enough to sing along?
Yes i love this song. I haven't herd it in a long time though. But love it.
2) Do you have a favorite major league baseball team?
No not really but i do roote for the Cleveland Indians since i am from Ohio.
3) Budweiser is the "official beer of major league baseball." Do you reach for a cold beer on a hot summer day?
No. I hate the taste of beer. I would go for a strawberry daquire or a fruit mix drink.
4) Every season, more than a million Vienna Beef Hot Dogs are consumed by baseball fans at Chicago's Wrigley Field. When you get a hot dog, what do you put on it?
Yum i love hotdogs. I put chili cheese,onions on my hotdog or ketchup,and onions if they don't have chili hotdogs,
5) The odds of a fan in the stands being hit by a baseball are 300,000 to 1. The odds of winning the lottery are (approximately) 1 in 12,000,000. Do you play the lottery?
Nope. Used to but not any more figured i would never win and it took a lot of money too,
6) Though his song has been adopted by faithful Boston Red Sox fans, Neil Diamond was born and raised in New York City. Have you ever visited The Big Apple?
I can honestly say no i have not visited. Only driven threw newyork when we were going to main one year for vacation.
7) Baseball players are notoriously superstitious. For example, the Cubs' Matt Garza eats Popeye's fried chicken every day that he pitches. Joltin' Joe DiMaggio touched second base with his foot every time he ran on or off the field. Do you have any superstitions?
No not really. Number 13 is my lucky number and i love black cat's there so pretty,
8) A ball signed by Babe Ruth can fetch tens of thousands of dollars at auction. Have you ever asked a celebrity for his/her autograph?
No not that i am aware of. plus we were to far from the stage as it was when we went to the concerts.
9) Baseball means summer and summer means sun. Are you working on a tan, or do you slather on the sunscreen?
I Would like to work on a tan but i burn easy so i have to put some sunscreen on unfortunately.
Posted by Unknown at 10:21 AM
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Hello and greeting's from Columbus,Ohio. Well I am till trying to catch up on a few late entry's so please be patient with me. I just been so busy the past couple day's. I worked a double yesterday and i got up on some major sleep today. It was a much needed. My boyfriend was awesome yesterday. he cooked me dinner when i got home from work then he had to leave to go to work. I am so thankful for my best friend and boyfriend. He is so much different then Ben was. He is behind me 100% all the way. Which i am so grateful for.
All right now i wanna catch up on the Monday quiz about me so here are the question's from Monday's quiz.
1. June 3rd is National Repeat Day - what word or phrase do you find yourself repeating? I repeat...
I tend to repeat hey how are you or hello often.
2. Who do you feel is a real hero?
The real hero's are people fighting for are country. I think are the real hero's.
3. Are you interested in traveling to countries where most people don't speak the same language as you?
Yes I would like to see other countries and different languages.
4. It's also dairy month - what is your favorite dairy or dairy-like (for you vegans and allergy sufferers) food or recipe?
Well since i am allergic to dairy i usually make peanut butter pie or strawberry shortcake,
Posted by Unknown at 6:21 PM
Monday, June 3, 2013
Hello everyone. I hope everything is going well. It's been a long tird week. I feel bad for neglecting my blog but i have been busy for the past week or so. So i know this might be late but i am going to do Friday's linkup's threw monday to catch up on things that i missed. So here is Friday 5 Question's.
1. What is an acceptable age for girls to start dating?
I think a acceptable age is when they turn 18. When you are younger you really don't know what you are really doing and plus sometimes kids don't have there licences till there 18 anyway. But that's my opion.
2. Do you think your kids should have summer homework?
No.It's the only time that they have off from school and they need to spend time with there family after school is out.
3. Would you prefer to live without AC or heat?
I think i would rather live without AC beacuse in the winter time i am so cold and AC wouldn't work then.
4. What the worst thing about staying in a hotel? (Besides not being with your family)
Worst thing would be finding bed bugs in your hotel.
5. So, do your kids really get "104 days of summer vacation"? (Bonus points for those of you that get this reference!)
I don't have kids but when i was in school i didn't beacuse we had marching band practice during the summer.
Posted by Unknown at 10:27 AM