Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Monday Quiz about me





            Hello and greeting's from Columbus,Ohio. Well I am till trying to catch up on a few late entry's so please be patient with me. I just been so busy the past couple day's. I worked a double yesterday and i got up on some major sleep today. It was a much needed. My boyfriend was awesome yesterday. he cooked me dinner when i got home from work then he had to leave to go to work. I am so thankful for my best friend and boyfriend. He is so much different then Ben was. He is behind me 100% all the way. Which i am so grateful for.

         All right now i wanna catch up on the Monday quiz about me so here are the question's from Monday's quiz.
               
                       Acting Balanced


1. June 3rd is National Repeat Day - what word or phrase do you find yourself repeating? I repeat...
             I tend to repeat hey how are you or hello often. 
2. Who do you feel is a real hero?
            The real hero's are people fighting for are country. I think are the real hero's. 
3. Are you interested in traveling to countries where most people don't speak the same language as you?
             Yes I would like to see other countries and different languages. 
4. It's also dairy month - what is your favorite dairy or dairy-like (for you vegans and allergy sufferers) food or recipe?
                 Well since i am allergic to dairy i usually make peanut butter pie or strawberry shortcake,




                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment