Hello everyone. Hope all is well. Whew what a busy week it has been, I can't believe that it is Monday all ready.
Well, I have about 2 more weeks till my 26th birthday. Still not sure yet on what we are doing. But i am getting excited. I told my boyfriend today that we are going up north possibility to have some fun and go karaoke at my brother's jig if everything works out the way i want it to. Just going to say no to working that weekend. It's my birthday and iv'e been working so many weekends it's not funny. I want a complete whole weekend off. would be nice. :)
So i am looking forward to .So i am crossing my fingers that we can go up and have some fun on my bday weekend. :)
Ok Well i haven't done Saturday 9 for awhile so i figured i would catch i would catch up on Saturday 9 meme. So here are the question's for Saturday 9
1) "Sweet Caroline" has been sung during every Boston Red Sox home game since the 1990s. (Click here to watch Neil Diamond lead the fans in the first game after April's bombing.) Do you know the words well enough to sing along?
Yes i love this song. I haven't herd it in a long time though. But love it.
2) Do you have a favorite major league baseball team?
No not really but i do roote for the Cleveland Indians since i am from Ohio.
3) Budweiser is the "official beer of major league baseball." Do you reach for a cold beer on a hot summer day?
No. I hate the taste of beer. I would go for a strawberry daquire or a fruit mix drink.
4) Every season, more than a million Vienna Beef Hot Dogs are consumed by baseball fans at Chicago's Wrigley Field. When you get a hot dog, what do you put on it?
Yum i love hotdogs. I put chili cheese,onions on my hotdog or ketchup,and onions if they don't have chili hotdogs,
5) The odds of a fan in the stands being hit by a baseball are 300,000 to 1. The odds of winning the lottery are (approximately) 1 in 12,000,000. Do you play the lottery?
Nope. Used to but not any more figured i would never win and it took a lot of money too,
6) Though his song has been adopted by faithful Boston Red Sox fans, Neil Diamond was born and raised in New York City. Have you ever visited The Big Apple?
I can honestly say no i have not visited. Only driven threw newyork when we were going to main one year for vacation.
7) Baseball players are notoriously superstitious. For example, the Cubs' Matt Garza eats Popeye's fried chicken every day that he pitches. Joltin' Joe DiMaggio touched second base with his foot every time he ran on or off the field. Do you have any superstitions?
No not really. Number 13 is my lucky number and i love black cat's there so pretty,
8) A ball signed by Babe Ruth can fetch tens of thousands of dollars at auction. Have you ever asked a celebrity for his/her autograph?
No not that i am aware of. plus we were to far from the stage as it was when we went to the concerts.
9) Baseball means summer and summer means sun. Are you working on a tan, or do you slather on the sunscreen?
I Would like to work on a tan but i burn easy so i have to put some sunscreen on unfortunately.