Monday, June 3, 2013
Late Friday 5 question's.
Hello everyone. I hope everything is going well. It's been a long tird week. I feel bad for neglecting my blog but i have been busy for the past week or so. So i know this might be late but i am going to do Friday's linkup's threw monday to catch up on things that i missed. So here is Friday 5 Question's.
1. What is an acceptable age for girls to start dating?
I think a acceptable age is when they turn 18. When you are younger you really don't know what you are really doing and plus sometimes kids don't have there licences till there 18 anyway. But that's my opion.
2. Do you think your kids should have summer homework?
No.It's the only time that they have off from school and they need to spend time with there family after school is out.
3. Would you prefer to live without AC or heat?
I think i would rather live without AC beacuse in the winter time i am so cold and AC wouldn't work then.
4. What the worst thing about staying in a hotel? (Besides not being with your family)
Worst thing would be finding bed bugs in your hotel.
5. So, do your kids really get "104 days of summer vacation"? (Bonus points for those of you that get this reference!)
I don't have kids but when i was in school i didn't beacuse we had marching band practice during the summer.
Posted by Unknown at 10:27 AM