Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Friend making monday





     Hello everyone. It's almost the end of another Monday/ Where did the weekend go.? it went by to fast, Sometimes there is just not enough time in the day anymore. I can't believe that Monday is almost over though. wow.

      Well, I got about 5 days till my birthday! I am looking forward to it. Going to be interesting i think.Donald get's to meet the family. So I guess we will see how that goes. I am hoping to get some pic next weekend of when we go to karaoke,and the party. So I hope it goes well that weekend.

 
                       
                                   So i am linking up with Friend Making Monday:

                                                            wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg

1.  Do you wear glasses and/or contacts?     Yes, I wear glasses
2.  Do you have summer vacation plans?  If so, where are you going?    Yes, he is planning on taking me to New York to meet his dad this summer. Well we hope to go anyway.
3.  What is your favorite food to eat for breakfast?   Well there is this restaurant not to far from me called tee-jays and they have the best breakfast. My boyfriend took me there last week and it was amazing. breakfast came with hash browns,sausage-gravy, biscuits, and eggs. A lot of food but it is worth every penny.
4. Do you enjoy window shopping?   It's ok but i rather be able to buy something then window shop. It does give me ideas for gifts and what not tho. 
5. What is your favorite candle scent?   We just went to a candle shop in the mall yesterday and smelled probably all of them. My favorite sent is blueberry muffin pie. yum smells so good. :) 
6.  If you had to choose between going to a zoo or an aquarium, which one would you pick       I guess i would choose an aquaium i love to go to them . 
7.  How many times do you plan to exercise this week?   3 times this week.
8.  Do you speak another language fluently?      No only English but i would love to learn another language. 
9.  What are you currently reading?              Nothing right now. But would love to get back into reading soon. 
10.  What are you looking forward to most in the coming week?     Spending time with my family,friends,boyfriend for my bday. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment