Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Post long over due:::: Going to the lake::: Going to the zoo for a date with my boyfriend. :)


       
     



      Happy July 4th Everyone. I am so thankful that there are troops and veterans that are fighting for are county or have fought for are country. thank you so much for the freedom that we have today. :)
                           
                                           

              Hello everyone.! I know it seems like it was along time ago that i posted a blog. I am sorry i have been a pretty busy women lately. But i am hoping to catch up on my blogging now. So i am crossing my fingers.

              So i had a birthday last month and enjoyed every minute of it. I got to spend time with my family and friends. We had some fun karaoke.Stayed up late that night. Stayed the night at my grandma's. Then Sunday we headed up towards my parents for my party. we we had a good time. we went to the beach and it was fun. :) Here is a photo of from the Lake Eerie Lake.

                                                 







     So thoes were the photos of the lake it was a beautiful day on June 23,2013. I still can't believe how time is flying by. before you know it its going to be August. 

     A few weeks ago Donald took me to the Cincinnati zoo we had a great time. It had been awhile since we were on a date so he took me to the zoo and it was a fun day. i liked the Cincinnati zoo but it is more expensive then the Columbus zoo. Here are some photos that i took from the zoo.
  











      


      So that has been my excitement for the past month. Nothing really new as of right now. Just going with the flow and hoping to start my new job next week. It looks like i may. So i am hoping i will be. So i hope everyone has a great 4th of July. 

                                               God Bless, 
                                                      Stacey 

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment