Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Chat's on the farmhouse porch.....................................





                       


                                       
                                  Chat's On The Farmhouse Porch......

                                                     



Everyday Ruralty



   1.)   Bacon or sausage? If vegetarian, what do you have for breakfast?   I definitely would choose bacon. 
    2.)  Do you take time to "smell the roses"?   Once in awhile i will take time and see how beautiful the earth is. 
  3.)    What's your favorite stone fruit? (Peaches,nectarines,plums, apricots, and cherries are i n the stone fruit family.)   I love plums and peaches. I love about any fruit though. 
   4.)  What is the thing people notice most about your personality? ( quiet- outgoing- polite-funny-etc.) People usually notice my smile first. 
   5.)    Is there a hobby that you have wanted to do, but haven't started yet?  Yes knitting. 

                                           

4 comments:

  1. I think that knitting is fun and pretty, but crochet is easier and faster for me. Someone shared on one of the other blogs this site about knitting: http://www.knittinghelp.com/ It has knitting videos that might be helpful to you. I know that I look forward to checking it out.

    I agree, most all fruit is great. I say most because I'm allergic to citrus fruits. Of course, I tasted oranges and grapefruits before I learned that I was allergic to them. Loved the oranges, hated the grapefruits. :)

    I enjoyed your post. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love knitting, and Google, if I have a question, I just google and a whole list of answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful blog background. do you knitting anything particular? quilts or ? ( :
    have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love just about any fruit too. Knitting would be easy to learn now that there are so many tutorials on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete