Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Friend Making Monday........








                       Now it's time for Friend Making Monday. Here are this week's question's.
                                                   friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179


1.  Are you a planner, or do you prefer to see where the moment takes you?   I like to be a planner. i like to know what i am doing instead of being all over the place, 

2.  How often do you blog?    I try to blog at least twice a week i used to blog every day but i have been so busy that i don't get much time to blog anymore. But i am going to work on blogging better. 

3.  Do you color your hair?   Yes i do. I am better as a blond. Then a brunette,  lol 

4. If you had to choose between running or riding a bike, which one would you choose?      I would choose riding a bike. I like riding a bike. It's fun. 

5.  Have you ever traveled outside of your home country?    Yes I have. 

6.  Do you like weddings?  Yes i do. 

7.  What is your favorite guilty pleasure on TV?   Supernatural,Pretty Little Liars

8.  Are you good at math?   Yes i am pretty good. 

9.  What is the last movie you watched?   The last movie I had watched was Safe Heaven. 

10.  Share five adjectives that your friends would use to describe you.   Shy,Friendly,young,nice 

Bonus:  Did you celebrate Independence Day?  If so, what did you do?  No I had to work but, i watched the fireworks on tv. 




No comments:

Post a Comment