Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Chat's on the farmhouse porch.......................................




                   Howdy everyone! :) Well i am a little tired today. Did not get much sleep that i probably should have. So i am up and ready for this night to be over. i have a short work day tomorrow so that's why i am a little excited. hehe.

                  So i hope everyone is having a great Tuesday. I was so thrilled that my two shows that i watch are now back on. Yesterday was Switched At Birth and tonight is Pretty Little Liars. I am hocked on those shoes since day one. Plus they have a couple new ones on now that i will also start watching, So my Monday and Tuesday night shows are back. yippies. lol

              Well i am linking up with chat's on the farmhouse porch. I haven't participated in awhile so i am gonna link up for today, and here are today's questions.:


                                 Everyday Ruralty

1.)How many times a week do you have a green or veggie salad?
          I try to eat a salad about twice a week and i usually munch on some kind of veggie during the week. 
2.)Do you pray? (You may skip this if you do not wish to answer.)
           Yes i pray for my food and for the people who bless it. 
3.)What season is your birthday? You do not need to give us the date? 
             Summer in fact it's 12 days away! :) I am getting excited! 
4.)Do you have dinner guests often, every now and then or not at all? Wendell says he can be there for dinner as quick as a wink!
              Sometimes my boyfriend comes over for dinner since i moved it kinda hard to have friends or family over since we are all scattered everywhere. 
5.)Could you describe yourself as a DIY- Do It Yourselfer?
               Yep i say i could. :) 


4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday in advance!

    Congrats on your shows being back on now. Enjoy!

    Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I Hope You Have A Great Week Too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete