Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday hodepodge::30 day challenge





    Hope everyone is having a great day!. It's Wednesday and looking forward for valentine's day with my boyfriend. :)

  So let us begin with Wednesday Hodgepodge.

                             



1.  This week marks the beginning of Lent...will you be giving something up or adding anything to your life during this season of the year? 
      No not giving up anything. If i did it wouldn't last long. 
2. The day before Lent is Shrove Tuesday... tradition states you eat pancakes on this day. In some parts of the world Shrove Tuesday is actually known as 'pancake day'. How do you like your pancakes? Or don't you? 
      I like my pancakes  fluffy and with blueberries or Strawberries. 
  3.  I'm sure there are many, but what's one love song you really love? 
     My one love song i love is I cross my heart. by George Straight
4.  What are some things you do to let others know you love them? 
      Thank them,give them love. Show them i appreciate them. 
5.  Roses...red, pink, or do you prefer another color? Can you recall the last time someone gave you flowers? Given your choice would you like to open the door and see a dozen red roses, a dozen purple tulips, or a dozen pink peonies?
     I rather have yellow roses, They are so pretty. mmm I can't remember. A dozen tulips. I love tulips. 
6.  President's Day will be celebrated in America next Monday. Does US Presidential history and trivia interest you?  Many Presidential homes are open to the public and offer guided tours...Monticello (Jefferson's home), Mount Vernon (Washington's home), Montpelier (James Madison's home), Hyde Park(FD Roosevelt's home) and The White House (home to the sitting President) to name just a few. Of those listed which would you be most interested in touring?  Why?
   No not really. I would love to go threw Washington's home. Guess i learned more about him then the other's but i would like to go threw all houses if i could. 
7.  Are you good at keeping secrets? 
      Yes. 


   Next up is 30 day challenge. 

                    Challenge day 22
   
                

                   Day 22: Where do you see yourself in 5 years 10 years or 15 years.?

    5 years- I see to be happily married to my finance. Have a nice little 2-3 bedroom house.Have a few kids. Still have a decent job. possibly go back to school.
   10 years- I see still married, kids growing up, taking care of family,working. 
   15 years-  enjoying retirement if they still have it, Enjoying  life with family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment