Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Friend making Monday: Monday Quiz about me






     Well, enough of that i am linking up with Friend Making Monday! 
                                               

  1.)Does your blog have one overwhelming theme.?
             No.
  2.)How did you come up with the theme for your blog was it intentional.?
            Just that it was just meant to be.
  3.)Share something cool that has happened in your life after blogging.?
            Nothing really. 
  4.)How much time do you spend reading blogs everyday.?
           2 hours
   5.)Do you blog on the weekends.?
            Yes i do.
   6.)Do you keep track of your status Do they matter to you.?
              Sometimes. not to much.
    7.)How do you decided how much to share about your personal life.?
              I only share a little like when they ask question's on what we like or don't i don't give out personal info tho so in case someone would want to show up and start stalking you or asking to many personal questions. I take some caution's to that. 
   8.)Do you aspire to be a writer,or did blogging happen for some other reason.?
          Well, i like to write but i didn't want to be a writer so i figure i would do a blog in my spare time. 
   9.)As a blogger do you think it is important to write for yourself or for your readers.?
            For my readers because they need to know who the writer is. 
  10.)What kind of plans do you have in the future for your blog.?
           I hope to share more of my future wedding plans and more photos in the future. 


                 Next up is Monday Quiz About Me. 

                               Acting Balanced

        1.)  What are you thankful for this year.?
               I am thankful for my family and friends.
       2.)What was your special dish that your parents made for you while growing up.?
                Spaghetti. it was my favorite. 
       3.)How long are you willing to wait on someone before giving up.?
            Depends on the situation. but it's been about 3 months till i have been waiting to see if one of my friends is ever going to speak to me again. but it looks like she isn't so i am giving up. i tried to contact her and she just doesn't want to talk to me. She said she forgave me but it looks like she really hasn't so i am just gonna give up trying to be nice to her and try to move on and make new friends which i have already at my new job so it's been OK. 
       4.)What is your favorite quote,poem,song lyric,or prayer.
            My favorite poem is called Footprints in the sand. 
                                          Footprints in the Sand
 
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.

Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.


When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.

He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.


He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:

"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."


The LORD replied:

"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."
 written by Carolyn Joyce Carty
                                          

1 comment:

  1. I agree about sharing tmi on yourself but it's very hard not to and have a blog that tells your story. Every person who lives and loves in life has an interesting story.

    I met you through Friday Fill-ins. Have a nice weekend coming up, and Happy Birthday to your Mom.

    ReplyDelete