Happy Weekend everyone. I am so thankful just to have a lazy day or the day. i cleaned a little this morning when i woke up. just need to sweep the floors. I made him put his clothes away and shoes by the door. i doubt it will stay that way but at least i tried I am gonna try to before we get married break him to be a organized person. So i got a challenge on my hands. lol
So here in a little bit we are going to go out and see what we can get ourselves into. Gonna go window shopping. sounds like fun to me. lol.
Well i found a new link up for Saturday's it's called Saturday 9
1) Do noisy storms scare you?
No i like them they help me sleep. lol
2) Mother Winters tells us Lena Horne was considered one of the great beauties of the 1940's. Whom do you consider one of today's most beautiful women?
I think Taylor Swift is one of the most beautiful women of today.
3) Crazy Sam admits it -- there's a big bag of recycling she really should take out to the bin. Yet she's composing this meme. What should you be doing, instead of answering her questions?
I should be doing the dishes and vaccume the floor. lol
4) Sam may be crazy, but she's not stupid and will never waste her money on Cialis, no matter how many unsolicited emails she receives! What's the most recent addition to your spam folder?
Cruise packages. I will never buy any no matter how much it will cost but it is nice just looking at the different places were you could go.
5) What was the last thing you cooked?
Scrambled eggs,sausage, bacon and potatoes just a little bit ago.
6) Do you remember the lyrics to your either your high school or college fight song? If so, please share a bit.
No i don't remember. i should but i forgot. it will come back to me when i have it in my mind.
7) "Samantha" is the feminine of "Samuel" and means "Listener." What's the derivation of your first name?
"Stacey" You have a determined, self-reliant, capable nature and resent any interference, although in your desire to help you are inclined to become involved in the lives and decisions of other people.
8) Are you following the NBA or NHL this year? If so, which team are you rooting for?
9) Gloves, umbrellas, sunglasses, keys -- which of these do you misplace most often?
My gloves. Sometimes i can't find them .
Well that was saturday 9. Hope you guys have a great day. :)