Friday, January 4, 2013
It's friday::5 question 5 friday::Survey
Happy Friday everyone. Well today was a great day for i guess. lol. it was pay day finally. had to pay my phone bill so i went to verizon after cashing my check at walmart. so that's all paid for till next month.
So not much happend today but, the maitance people came in today to fix are sink we were having a little leak underneath.Some how when they put the new faucet in we had water under the sink. Also they had to check the celing for damage of the snow. it's ok but there goona put some better plaster on it. so i guess thats good to hold it better then it is. So that will be done tomorrow. well proballyend up going to his parents house for the aftenoon to not be in the way i guess or go somewhere. lol
Well, I am going to link up with 5 question Friday 1/4/13
1. Have you set any goals/resolutions for 2013?
Saving money for wedding,and getting things planned.
2. Have you made any travel/vacation plans for 2013?
No not yet,i have to wait till my vacation is up with my job in december when i am there or a year.
3. What room is never cleaned in your house?
None. I make sure i clean everything.
4. What food must be in your house at all times?
Let's see pizza,country fried steak,potaotes,pork,chicken,and hamberger.
5. Are you a hugger or more of a hands off person?
I am usally a hugger. I like giving hugs. But, if someone makes me mad i want hands off.
A – Accidents
01. Have you ever been in a car accident? yes, someone back into me and hit.
02. Do you have a lot of scars? No
03. Have you ever been in a fist fight with someone? No
04. Have you ever seriously hurt anyone by mistake? Don't think so
05. Have you ever had stitches? Where?Yes,finger
B – Beauty
06. Do you consider yourself beautiful? Yes in my own way.
07. Are you self conscious of how you look? Sometimes
08. Do you put on a lot of makeup? No
09. Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery? No
10. What do you think makes a person beautiful? Seeing what they are in the inside.
C – Consequences
11. What was the longest amount of time you’ve been grounded for? 3 weeks
12. What would you do if you got pregnant, keep it or have an abortion? Keep it
13. Do you ever think about how your actions affect other people? Yes.
14. What do you think is the worst punishment someone could give you? I don't know
15. What is one thing you wish you didn’t do, just because it wasn’t worth it in the end? Meangling in to a freinds life.
D – Dealing
16. When you are mad at someone, how do you show them? Don't talk to them
17. Name a time when you had to be strong. For a freind of mine when she lost her grandma
18. Have you ever dealt with a divorce or parents fighting? Any kind of abuse at home? Yes my parents went threw a divorice.
19. When people at school don’t accept you, or have problems with you, how do you react? They weren't worth being a freind
20. Have you ever lost someone to death? Explain how you got through it. Yes, Took each day little by little untill i could accept they were gone.
E – Experience
21. Have you ever had a job? Any volunteer jobs? Yes. I had 4 jobs
22. Do you think that you are sexually experienced, or not at all? TMI
23. Have you gone through a lot emotionally, or has life been easy thus far? Emotionally for some parts
24. Do you think you are ready to be on your own (have your own home, job, etc.)? Already am
25. How old do you act? My age sometimes older as some of my clinet's say.
F – Family
26. Is there anyone in your family you don’t talk to? Why? No talk to everyone.
27. If you had to choose, family or friends? Family
28. Can you tell your parents or one of your parents anything? Just about
29. Do you have any siblings? If so, do you ever get jealous of them? Yes,no i don't get jea;ous of them.
30. How often do you spend ‘quality time’ with family members? not enough time in world
G – Growing
31. How tall are you? How tall do you wish you were?5'3' at least 5'9'
32. Do you think that you have grown more in the past year than any year before that? No
33. As a person, do you think you are mature for your age or still act childish?Mature for my age i guess.
34. Are you scared to think that one day you will turn 30, then 40, then 50? No.
35. Do you believe you still have a lot to learn? Yes,you learn things everyday.
H – Hope
36. Love – real or not? Real
37. Are you a pessimist of an optimist?Both
38. Do you believe in fate, that everything happens for a reason, or do you think that our actions lead the way?Fate everything happens for a reason.
39. Do you think that after we die our spirit is still alive? Yes in are hearts
40. What gives you hope when you just feel like dying? The little things in life.
I – Issues
41. Do you suffer from depression or constant sadness/loneliness? No
42. Do you have any type of disease or disability? No
43. Are you currently in a hard relationship or have bad luck with the opposite sex? Realtionship
44. Do you think that you are alone in this world? No
45. How often do you think about death, suicide or running away? None.Love life
J – Jokes
46. Say a word or phrase that would not be funny to anyone but you & one of your friends (an inside joke) Marco Polo
47. Are you usually the one who makes people laugh,Or the other way around? People laugh
48. Do you cry when you laugh hard? Yes
49. Write down a hilarious moment you had with someone that makes you laugh to this day! I have too many.
50. Do you ever get in trouble for laughing or talking a lot during class? once in awhile.
K – Knowledge
51. The purpose of school: to learn, to cause trouble or to hang out with friends?To learn
52. Do people refer to you as smart, dumb, or average?Smart
53. What was the highest grade you have received (full course mark) ever? As
54. What was your last average? This year would you like to maintain it or aim higher?last school avarage was a 3.8 i believe.
55. What do you find the most interesting subject to be (to study or to talk about)? History
L – Love
56. Are you currently in love? If not, have you been before?Yes
57. Do people around you show you a lot of love (tell you they love you, hug you, kiss you, etc.)? Yes all of the above
58. Is love worth it? Yes
59. Do you hate it when girls in their young teenage years say they ‘love’ someone that they’ve been dating for a few months?Yes cause they really don't know what it is or they will say that to each one that they have dated.
60. Does it take a lot for you to say you love someone, or is it just a word? takes alot.
M – Money
61. Do you believe that money makes the world go round? No
62. Is your family on the poor side, average, or above average when it comes to money? Avarage i guess.
63. Are you saving up for college/university, or planning to? No saving up for a wedding.
64. Would you rather win millions of dollars & be set for life, or find the perfect person to marry & start a family with? Merry and start a family.
65. On a scale of 1-10, how important is money to you? 5
N – Naughty
66. Are you a virgin? Wouldn't you like to know
67. What do you think about doing sexual things with someone you’re not going out with? No
68. Do you know anybody you consider a ’slut’? What makes you say that?No
69. If you could, would you erase some things you did in the past or make it so you did more?No
70. Do you consider yourself more nice or more naughty? You can’t say both! Nice
O – Openness
71. How long does it take for you to open up to someone?Untill i get to know them better.
72. What does it take for you to fully trust someone? When it feels right.
73. Are you generally untrusting towards people because of past experiences, or any other reason? no
74. When are you comfortable with someone sexually?TMI
75. When it comes to parents and close friends, what’s the limit of what you can tell them? Can't tell them every detail.
P – Positive
76. Have you ever had an experience with someone that didn’t necessarily end positively? If so, would you rather erase the memory of that person because of
the sad times or keep the memory of that person because of the good times?Yes but we got back together.
77. Do you agree with the saying: better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all? Yes
78. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic? What do you try to be?Optimistic
79. Do you agree that something good can come out of everything?Yes most of the time.
80. Have you ever had a time where something really bad happened, but something really good happened because of it? If so, please exlain what it was: I don't know.
Q – Questions
81. When faced with a problem, do you ask for help or try to figure it out yourself?Both
82. Do you often question the world and how we came about? What are some things you would like to know about creation?Sometimes. but God created it.
83. Do you think the government is truthful? If you could ask the president one question, what would it be?No I don't think it's truthful. Lot's of them
84. When someone does something wrong to you, do you confront them and ask them why they did it or just let it go? Let it go.
85. What is one unsolved mystery about the world that you want answers to?There's to many
R – Respect
86. How do you show respect? Listing and having decent manors.
87. What can someone do for you to lose all respect for them? Stealing things from other people
88. Do you respect your teachers, parents, and other authority figures? Yes.
89. When you are disrespectful to your parents, what is the punishment? I was usually grounded.
90. If someone is mean to you, are you mean back or do you kill them with kindness? Kill them with kidness.
S – School
91. If you are still in school, what grade will you be going into? N/A
92. When will you graduate high school/college?Already did.
93. After high school, what did you do/are you planning to do? See what happens.
94. Do you like or hate school? What do you like/hate about it? I liked it but there was some subjects i didn't like though.
95. Have you ever been suspended, expelled, or dropped out of school? Nope
T – Temptation
96. Have you ever done something wrong, knowing it was wrong, because something inside of you said it was okay? Yes once.
97. Has anyone ever pressured you to smoke or drink? Did you do it? No.
98. Did you ever cheat on someone? Why did you do it? No
99. Did you ever want to do something sexual with someone you didn’t really know or love? What did you end up doing?Nothing.
100. Do you give in to temptation easily, or are you more independent and strong willed? Stronged willed.
U – Unique
102. Do you do a lot of things because your friends are doing it? No i usually do my owen thing.
103. Do you follow trends, wear whatever you want, or wear really unique pieces? wear whatever i want.
104. Do you give in easily to peer pressure? Do you do things such as smoke, drink, or have casual sex? No
105. What makes you different from people your age? I don't know yet.lol
V – Value
106. What’s the most expensive thing in your room? tv
107. What’s more valuable: your life or the lives of your loved ones? Would you sacrifice your life for other people?yes, i would
108. What is something you value not because it cost a lot, but because it means a lot to you?Love
109. If there was a fire in your house/apartment, what is the first thing you would grab? family
110. Do you think past memories and experiences are more valuable than what could possibly happen in the future? Yes
W – Wishes
111. If you had three wishes, what would they be? Love,money,and respect
112. Would you rather wish yourself to be happy, or your loved ones?loved ones
113. Do you believe that wishes come true if you really believe in them?They could
114. Have you ever had a wish come true? If so, what was that wish? No not that i recall
115. Do you find wishing for things a waste of time because everything that’s meant to happen, will happen?No.
Y – You
121. Are you more independent or social? independent
122. What is something that makes you very mad when you see it? Messy house
123. Do you think that you have potential to do great things? Yes
124. Do you think people are born a certain way, or develop their personalities based on what they go through in life?Based on threw life
125. Do you think people are generally good ?most of the time
Z – Zest
126. Are you currently happy with your life? Why or why not?Yes
127. Do you go on FacebookCraze.com to get facebook survey’s and quizzes like this one? Sometimes.
128. When change occurs, do you get scared or are you excited for it?Both
129. Do you like to try new things, meet new people? Meet new people
130. What is the most motivational thing in the world? A lot of things
Well I hope eveyone has a great weekend and a great night.
Posted by Unknown at 8:28 PM