Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

day 5 challenge:: Monday quiz about me::Friend making Monday





        Hello Everyone. !!!!  Well we did get that freezing rain last night. didn't think we would but we did. it started at 11 pm. got up at 7:30 am for work was a little slippery but by 8 am it was melting and raining. tomorrow is suppose to be in the 60 s here so it's gonna be a heat weave for a few days :)

        So i went to the bridal show yesterday in Wooster, Ohio. Well today i got a call from one of the vendors. I won a gift card and an unlimited package pampered up to six people. so i am looking forward on doing that with my girls whenever we get a chance to get together all at once, that will be fun. ! :)


     It is time for day 5 of my 30 day challenge. So today's challenge is..........

                                                       
blogprompts1



           Day 5: What are the best 5 things that make you happiest right now.? 
                             The top 5 things that make me happy right now are:
                    1.) My family
                    2.) My boyfriend
                    3.) My friends
                    4.) My job
                    5.) Getting information on wedding things to and can't wait to start planning. :)

   Well, that's the 5th day of the 30 day challenge. Next i am gonna link up with the Monday quiz about me, 
                                                            
Acting Balanced


1.) On a long road trip do you prefer to be the driver or the passenger? Or do you prefer to travel a different way all together?
         I would prefer to be the passenger, i love to look out the window and look at the scenery. 
2.) Do you use a slow cooker? What is your favorite thing to cook?
        I used it a few times for potlucks for work when i used to work at Kingston.My favorite thing that i made was cheesy potatoes.
3.) Which type of festival would you rather go to.....wine and food,music or sports.
        I would rather go to the wine and food festival. it's pretty fun. iv'e been to one. looking forward for more to come. 
4.) What is your favorite fallacy?
     “It's good to trust others but, not to do so is much better."
5.) Which do you prefer coke or Pepsi?
        I am all for Pepsi  i just like the taste better. but i also don't mind coke either. so i guess i would take both i i could. 


    Now it's time to answer a few more questions from friend making Monday over at HEVFAITH. 

                                                  


                                                     Getting to know each other........

1.) What is your favorite color.? 
     My favorite color is red. 
2.)Share one or more of your talents. 
     I can play the piano well, and i have been told i am a great cook. 
3.)If you were planning on spending a whole day getting to know someone new where would you like to go? 
    I would like to go to a nice place to eat and then go to a park if it was a nice day outside. 
4.)What is your favorite meal? 
     Bacon cheeseburger meatloaf, mashed potatoes. 
5.)Do you prefer to text or talk.? 
      I prefer to text.
6.)Share something about yourself that might surprise someone that your getting to know.
      I like to play video games with my boyfriend. 
7.) Do you color your hair?
      Yes i color my hair. 
8.)Do you wear glasses or contacts?
       I wear glasses. 
9.)What is your favorite breakfast food?
       Eggs,sausage,potatoes,and country fried steak. yum. lol 
10.)Would your friends say your sarcastic?
        No 
11.)Do you prefer salty or sweet?
        Sometimes i crave for both. 
12.)What is your first thing that you notice of the opposite sex? 
        Smile
13.)What is the last movie that you watched?
      Twilight movies.
14.)Are you religious?
       I believe in God and i pray for my food and for people in my life. i try to go to church when i can. work get's me with every other week but at least i go every other Sunday. 
15.)Are you a neat freak,a slob,or somewhere in between?
       Well my boyfriend would probably say i am a neat freak but, i am somewhere in between. Sometimes i leave things for a few days but then i get them done. and when i clean i clean really well. i probably clean house at least 2 times a week dishes every other day . laundry every other week so i am not much of a slob though. 
16.)Share something from your bucket list that you hope to do someday?
      I hope to go to the grand canyon someday. 
17.)Are you a risk taker or do you play it safe?
       I like to play it safe. 
18.)Have you ever worn braces?
       Yes, i have. 
19.)Would you rather spend your evening in a theater or the club.?
       In a theater.
20.)If you could had three wishes what would one of them be?
       I would wish for happiness for everyone. 

   I hope everyone has a great evening. gotta go to work so i better hit the hay. so goodnight everyone. :)
      

No comments:

Post a Comment