Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

30 day challenge:: Would you rather



      Hello everyone. i am back. well,we just got home from his parent's house.  His sister in law's birthday was today so they had a little get together for her so we went to celebrate. it was pretty good.

     We were out since 2 pm and just got home. long day but worth it in the end. Well, we went window shopping and there's a lot of things i would like to get with next paycheck for the house on what we need.

    So anyway i forgot to do my 30 day challenge earlier so i am gonna do day 3 of the 30 day challenge since i have done day 1 and 2 on the same day but here is day 3 30 day challenge.


                                                 
blogprompts1



                                       Day 3: Describe your relationship with your parents.

   I am so grateful that i was raised with great parent's.I have  my mom who is always there when i need a hand and she always there when i need to talk about things. I am grateful i was raised with such caring parents. Mom is basically been there my whole life teaching me what is right and wrong.and how to treat people with respect and not to judge them. she taught me a lot o great things. i hope to teach my kids someday, :)

  My step-father practically raised me since i was 8. he was caring and protective and just wanting what was best for me and trying to be my father since i didn't have nothing to do at the time with my real dad. I give him 100% because he didn't have to take care of us and love us the way a step-father didn't have to do. So i am thankful that he taught me some lessons in my years. :)

 I am also thankful for getting re acquainted with my dad, i didn't think i would want to get to know after what happened threw the years. But he was truly sorry so i gave him a shot and things are good. i am thankful my brother told me to start talking to him again. So far he is giving me away when i get married i would love to have both o them give me away but we will see what happens when the time comes.

 So, i guess i get along with everyone and i am glad that they are all in my life. i don't know what i would do with out them. :)


        So here are a few question's from enjoying the epiphany would you rather?


   Would You Rather?

                    #1: Would you rather only read all but the last chapter of every book you read or only watch the last ten minutes of every movie you watch?         
                      I rather only read the all but the last chapter of every book. you can't watch the last 10 min of a movie and expect you to know what is going on. But reading the book and not the last chapter you can usually know what to expect. 
                    #2:  Would you rather eat something completely disgusting or do something incredibly embarrassing in public?
                         I would rather do something incredibly embarrassing in public. If i don't know what the food is i won't eat it. 
                     #3:  Would you rather write an awful book that is loved by millions while you are alive or write an amazing classic that is cherished by millions after your death?


                             I would rather write a cherished book that millions would read and remember me instead of oh that was a great book but in time will be nothing but a book.
                    #4:  Would you rather live life unable to communicate your true feelings or live life unable to filter your feelings (good and bad)?   
                          I guess i would rather live life unable to communicate my true feelings.
                    #5:  Would you rather be trapped in a box with a mime or have to ride in a clown car with six clowns?
                Oh that's an easy one i would rather be trapped in a box with a mime. I am scared of clowns. 
                    #6:  Would you rather go back in time and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great grandchildren?
                       I would love to go back in time and meet my ancestors and learn from them. 
              #7:  Would you rather have the memories of somebody that you loved and lost or not remember them?
          I would rather have the memories of somebody that i loved and loss then not having any memories. 
                   #8:  Would you rather believe in Hakuna Matata or YOLO?
                               Hakuna Matata.
                  #9:  Would you rather vacation on a tropical island or a cabin in the mountains?
                               I would rather vacation on a tropical island like Hawaii.
                 #10: Would you rather eat monkey brains or live crickets?
                               Yuck that is so gross. but i guess i would rather eat live crickets. Guess brains just seem gross. that even sounds disgusting. 
                 
       Well, I hope everyone had a great Saturday and hope you have a great day tomorrow. Night everyone. :)
                 



                           

       
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment