Hello everyone, well i am so looking forward for tomorrow.! I am finally have a day off. Yippies. Oh and happy Martin Luther King Day.
Well, we got a dust of snow today. keep snowing off and on all day. I hope we don't get to much snow tomorrow. Not like i plan on going anywhere tomorrow. Gonna have a twilight movie thon tomorrow with my boyfriend lol. Since it's gonna be freezing cold tomorrow what better way then to stay home and watch movies.
So i am trying to get ideas for my bridesmaid dresses, and maid of honor dress.so i found a few that i like but i am looking forward to actually going in a store to look.
So those are a few of my dresses that i like for the bridesmaids but it will be better to go to David's Bridal and look to see what i like too. So i am looking forward to that. :)
Since,it's Marin Luther King Day here are some qoutes by Dr,Martin Luther king.
- Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
-- Strength to Love (1963)
- Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And he's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over, and I've seen the promised land . . . So I'm happy tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man.
-- "I've Been to the Mountaintop" speech, April 3, 1968 (the day before his assassination)
- If a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live.
-- Speech in Detroit, Michigan on June 23, 1963
- The means by which we live have outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
-- Strength to Love (1963), Ch. 7
- I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
-- "I Have a Dream" speech, August 28, 1963
- It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
-- Quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Nov. 13, 1962
- I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right temporarily defeated is stronger than evil triumphant.
-- Nobel Prize Acceptance Speech, December 10, 1964
Well,I hope everyone has a good night. I am off to bed. Thank goodness i don't have to get up early tomorrow. well night everyone. :)