Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Social



    Hello everyone. Happy Sunday. I am looking forward to next weekend. It's my weekend off. yippies!
I am working 44 hours this week. Don' have a day off but it will be a nice paycheck. :) I do get off at 1 pm on a few days but either then that i work 8 am- 9 pm threw out the week.

    So I am looking forward to Tuesday night with my friend Heather and her husband.It will finally have are anniversary dinner/date too. I am looking forward to it. going to be a good time. Heather is one of my bridesmaids in my wedding and haven't met Ben yet. So it will be good to get together and a great date night! :)

   Well i am gonna link up with Sunday Social. So here are this weeks Sunday Social questions.:
                        4/7/2013           Sunday Social


1.)  What is your favorite outfit pin.?
       Well i am not into fashion that much  but i do like sundresses so here is a pin i found that i liked. 
                                          sundress
2.) What is your favorite food pin.?
           My favorite food pin would is Pasta Salad  it's one of my favorite foods. 
                                       Pasta Salad
3.) What is your favorite wedding pin.?
       I am actually love the wedding pins since i am getting married myself it helps me give ideas but here is my favorite wedding pin.:
                Red & Black Wedding Board
4.) What is your favorite DIY/craft pin.:
       My favorite DIY/craft pin is: these homemade wedding cards. 
                                                     homemade wedding cards
5.) What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
        My favorite quote/verse/lyric is: 

I wore a dress you wore a dark grey t-shirt. You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess...today was a fairy tale :)

6.) Share one more random pin you love. 

     Channing Tatum Crowned People's Sexiest Man Alive AND GQ's Movie Star Of The Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment