Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Chat's on the farm house porch 4-23-13




                             

             Chat's On The Farm House Porch: 4-23-13
             


                                                      Everyday Ruralty


1.) Do you prefer to drive or be driven?
        I prefer to be driven.I like to be able to look at the scenery on a nice drive.
2.)What's your favorite kind of jam, jelly, or preserve? 
        My favorite jam is strawberry and grape. Those are the best. 
3.) Do you have any special plans for this spring or summer?
      Yes we do. We are going to a graduation party for my nephew in may, hoping to go to cedar point,and one of are friends are getting married in July and getting some more wedding plans done. 
 4.) Lots of folks are becoming aware of issues with food. There are many articles, books, and movies on topics like allergies, GMO, pesticide use, bad or no labeling, over processed foods, foods from other countries that may not have high standards, and many more topics. What concerns you the most? If nothing concerns you, have a cookie and skip to the next question.
       I am concerned about food because we eat to survive and why do people have to mess with food.? It should be good for us not bad. 
5.) Do you use nail polish often? Finger nails, piggies, or both?
       I only do nail polish. But they have  this new sticker on polish for your nails now so i use that too. And only paint my nails. 




     

2 comments:

  1. Fun plans ahead for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like strawberry and grape too. Sounds like a bit of summer traveling is in order. I agree with you that food should be good for you. Tampering doesn't make it so. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete