Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Five question Fridays



       Hello Everyone.! It's Friday thank goodness.! I am finally ready for a day of this weekend.! I do have to work saturday for three hours but i have the whole day/afternoon off then Sunday i have the day off.So i am pretty happy with that. :). I haven't had a day off since Easter.! So i am looking forward on Sunday to have it off. :)

     So we had the person who comes in to spray the apartments today and we both had to work but he said are place was one of the most cleanest apartments that he went in to today. Which it was kinda of surprising. So i am glad that we did a good job in cleaning. Then he will be back in probably about not till June.  So I am glad about that. lol.

 
    Well i am linking up with Five Question Fridays.Here is this weeks questions :) 4/12/2013
                                                    

1.) Where do you hide things from your kids at.?
          Well I don't have kids yet but if i did i would probably hide them in are closets and under the bed,? 
2.) What is your favorite rainy day activity for board toddlers.?
          Well I do watch kids on the side so we usually have play doe,books,or games,or sometimes we turn the TV on. 
3.) Are you a punctual person or are you always running a few minutes (or more!) late??
I am always a punctual person. I like to be early for things. Especially if i don't know were i am going.
4). When eating out, do you prefer off the beaten path "Mom and Pop" cafes or tried and true national food chains?
Whatever I am in the mood for. lol
5. Does your significant other snore? Do YOU snore?
Yes he does snore i do sometimes if i am really tired as i have been told so. hehe.





           

No comments:

Post a Comment