Friday, April 5, 2013
Five Question Friday::Friday Fill In Four:: Fill in the Blanks Friday :) It's Friday!
Hello everyone! ya my computer is back and running well now. I had to upgrade it. It was really slow and my last post i had to do was on my phone. I also went over to blog.com to write a few posts. But i can delete that one now. So i am pretty happy. :)
Anniversary went splendid even though we both had to work. So we are going out Tuesday with a few friends and having some fun. That's the day that we both can do something. I get off at one. I have no days off this week but it will be ok. Two days i get off at 1 pm. So i am loving that. :) But i ended up with 44 hours this week. Oh boy. We are so low on aides. We only have 8 aides for home health so it's been pretty hard on us. But we are managing on doing it. I am hoping they will hire some more aides soon though.
Well I am linking up with Five Friday Questions over at my little life. So here are today's Five Friday Questions. :
1. Would you go to your high school reunion?
Yes. I didn't go to my 5 year class reunion though but i will go to my 10 year high school reunion i think are 10 year should be in 2016.
2. What's something that you've recently splurged on; either for yourself or someone else?
Well the only thing latley is splurging on my wedding dress/dress. There almost done payed off then i can start splurging on other things for the wedding. :)
3. How do you handle your child's fever?
Don't have children yet.
4. What's the nicest thing to happen to you lately?
Just having a 1 year anniversary with my fiancee and many more to come.:)
5. What is your current favorite song?
Oh man this is a hard one. But it would have to be "A Thousand Years" by Catherine Perry
Next link up is Friday Fill in Four:
1. I don’t remember the last time I: I went to a graduation party. It was probably a couple years ago and i have one in May to go to this year. So we will see how this goes.
2. Sometimes we want to go out but usually stay home and make are dinner.
3. When I think of my childhood, I think of the fun times that i had.
4.I am not controlling as some people say i am but I do want what i want. But that's not controlling at all. It's knowing what i want and i want to be happy with my life and the person that i will spend it with. :)
Next link up is Friday fill in the blanks ::
1. I use: My phone about everyday. I can't go without.
2.Never been kissed is one of my favorite movies.
3.It's been a year ago yesterday that I meet the man i am going to spend the rest of my life with.
4. Dinner time is about here! :)
5.I said no and then he said yes.
6.Pickles is what i am craving right now!
7.And as for this weekend,tonight i am looking forward to getting underneath the covers and watching my tv shows tonight. tomorrow my plans include working, and cleaning house, and Sunday I want to spend time with my boyfriend and relax after work is over.
Posted by Unknown at 6:51 PM