Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Finish the sentence link up




         Happy Thursday everyone. I hope everyone has a great day!. :) I am on break right now and enjoying the relaxing till i go back in. I have to stop by the office and pick up my new schedule and paycheck today.  I am hoping for a day off next week. I guess i have to wait and see. Monday i have an eye doctor appointment and i am hoping my scheduler got my message that i have one and can only work till 1pm. So i guess i will find out today.

        So i am in the mood to get a second part time job for this wedding. So i am going to apply to the hospital,and hotels for housekeeper and at the stores to be a cashier. Who knows what might happen. I am just in the mood for another job right now but we will see how it turns up in the end.

       Well, I am linking up with Holly over at were we can live like jack and sally today for Thursday Linkup finish the sentence............
                                                4-18-13

1. I laughed so hard I cried when... When my boyfriend makes the giddy giddy giddy from family guy. 
2. My high school...    Was a square it was small.
3. It really pisses me off...    When people talk about me behind my back and i find out from someone later what they say. 
4. In ten years...     I'll be still working. 
5. If I could erase one thing...   It would be loosing a good friend and we would still be best friends today. 
6. In 1999...   I was in middle school and a 14 year old. 8th grade going into high school.
7. Honestly...    I am afraid of clowns.
8. To me, Sushi...    is gross. 
9. Someone really needs to invent... If i had an answer to this  I wouldn't be here sitting and typing this I would be out hanging with my friends and having a great life. 
10. The first time I drank alcohol...  I was 24. I never didn't think i would like it but i don't like beer i do like the fruity drinks though. i was a good kid back then. lol .
11. The one question I would ask God is..   Why do people do harmful things like killing innocent people? 
12. Lindsay Lohan...   Is a failure to hollywood. the end. 

1 comment:

  1. I HATE clowns..always have.. thanks for linking with us!

    ReplyDelete