Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

hello::Surveys

            

              Hey everyone, i had a nice chreistmas.! I sure did. i enjoyed myself and had alot of fun.Had a lot of presents. and i am thankful for all of them. hope all o you guys had a great christmas. I am just doing some surveys today that i have found. hope you all are enjoying rhe weather. i am not liking it one bit. too much snow. expecting up to 6-10inches o snow and we probaly got at least 7in right now. please go away. i can't wait till spring.! lol

                                       


                                                    
                        Hope today goes well.
                        I have about 30$ plus a 25$ git card.
                        Best
                     Saturn
                      My work
                       Jingle bells for christmas but going to change soon.
                       A nice fuzzy brown sweater i got from christmas.
                        No
                      Niki
                     In the middle
                     Sleeping
                     Love you and i am happy that we are taking the next step.       
                       Life is too short.

                     My boyriends parents dog named scoop
                        None
                        None.
                        25
                        The devil
                     Me and my boyfriend
                      Love you and see you soon
                       I would choose the million bucks.
                       Yes,my boyfriend
 




No comments:

Post a Comment