Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

5 question friday



   Hello everyone and happy friday. I am so glad that i am finally off my frist weekend at my new job. yea, I am going to sleep in tomorrow morning then start cleaning house and what else that needs done.

  So i got my scheduale today work all week then ill see when my next day will be off on next thursday. it was also payday so i am pretty happy with that. i got gas. I am so happy and thankful that i only have to fill up my car once a week or once every other week. i am saving alot of money with the gas issue.whew. i am pretty happy living like 5 to 10 min from work and clint's houses not to far away from where i live here.

 Wellp, i hear we are suppose to get up to 1=2 inches of snow between tonight and tomorrow. so i am thankful i dont have to really go anywhere this weekend. except going to church finally!!!! i missed my church the last two weeks.so i am thankful for being able to go and then hang out with my boyfriend and his parents. still trying to work on the surprise part for his parents but my family knows about the superise.!!!. hehe.

 Anyways,i couldn't sleep that well last night boyfriend kept rolling around and he couldn't sleep either so i was stuggling to catch some sleep but i did end up with 4 hours today. so i am hoping that i can sleep better tonight. well see. if not i am sleeping in tomorrow.

 Well since it is friday i am goning to link up with 5 friday questions.


                                      5 Friday questions 12/28/2012

                                                       

1. If you had to give 1 million dollars to just one person (not your spouse), who would it be and why?
            I would give my 1 million to a homeless person so they can get off the street and find a home to live in,buy them clothes,and food,and any other neseities that they would  need.
2. What bathroom stall do you typically go to FIRST?
          I usually go in the third stall. first and 2nd stalls usually always get used first and i cant stand going into the a public restroom and having to clean up after someone else went to the bathroom and decided just to leave the seat dirty or don't flush the toliet. I am picky. lol. working in the health field taught me alot about some information. lol
3. How do you prefer to shop: In-store or online?
          I perfer to shop in the store because if you buy clothes on line sometimes they don't fit like a store brand shirt. plus you don't have to wait along time to get it shipped to your house,or have to pay for shipping.
4. What's the weather like in your neck of the woods?
           My weather down here in knox county right now is cold with snow . I am looking forward to spring already. lol
5. Do you own a pair of Tom's and what do you think? Overrated, underrated or about right
            No, i don't. I don't like them and i won't want a pair ever. they make your feet all sweety. yuck. overrated.lol


Well, i hope everyone has a great evening. i think i am going to take a little nap. have a good one.! :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment