Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

three things thursday





       Hey everyone. !!!!!! well i tell ya one thing right after another. So i got home the other day and my water heater broke so i am staying at a hotel until it get's fixed. At least it's not to far away from home and work.so it's a good thing but yet a bad thing. I am looking forward to just be relaxing this weekend with my boyfriend and have fun.And not worry about anything. I need a day free of things.

     So Saturday i am getting my fishing licences.Ya. i am going to love going fishing sat.It's going to be great. I haven't fished since i was little. :)

    well i haven't linked up with three things Thursday for awhile so i am going to link up with them this Thursday.
                                          Three Things Thursday


Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?

              I rather have more work to do to keep busy.I like being busy i can't just sit all day and not t=do anything. 

What do you want to do that you just can’t find the time for?

             I would like to pick up a book and read.It's been awhile since i read a book. 

Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?

           Depends on what kind it is. But sometimes if it's a great tune i can't help but dance.




               Blessings,
                        Stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment