Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Friend Making Monday.






                              Catching up with Friend Making Monday:
                                                wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg


1.  Have you ever been skinny dipping?
             No and i don't think i will ever do that. But i guess it would depend. I do go swimming tho but with my suite on. lol 

2.  If you could choose an exotic vacation destination today, where would you go?
                Boy that's a hard one to choose from. I would like to go to Hawaii one day. I also would like to go to Ireland though. It's so beautiful there. 
3.  Do you prefer to live in the city or the suburbs?
               Well i do like living in the city because you can be close to everything. But i also like to live in the country since it's nice and peaceful. 
 4.  If you could paint, draw or illustrate any masterpiece in the world, what would it be?
                I guess i would paint a waterfall and rock beautiful scenery. I love waterfalls. 
   5.  What is your favorite dish to cook when you’re cooking for one?
                           Cheesy potatoes and sloppy joe's because i have more too eat the next day. 
6.  Who has recently influenced you in a spectacular way?
                   My best friend Donald. 
7.  Have you ever considered dating a person who’s younger than you?  If so, how young would you go?
              Yes as of right now he is a year younger then me but more mature then ben was and he was 30. 
8.  What do you typically wear when you’re at home with no plans to go out?
               My pj's i would wear them all day if i could. 
9.  Do you prefer a shower or a bath?
             I prefer shower unless if i had a stressful day i would take a bubble bath. 
10.  When you meet strangers are you outgoing or more introverted?
             I am probably more introverted. I am shy when i meet new people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment