Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Social:: Sunday Stealing




    There is nothing more then a beautiful day that we had today. it was 55 degrees out here. Well we went for a walk in the park today and took his parents dog scoop with us so he could run around and get some exercise. Went to church this morning. It was a good sermon today.
 
   So then we came home made some chicken,bacon,and had some peaches for lunch. So it was pretty good.

  So i have to go to work here in about 3 hrs. work 6p to 9p. Hope it goes by fast. so we shall see.

  I hope everyone got there clocks changed last night and wasn't late for anything this morning .hehe. Sure was tired though this morning since it did feel like we lost that extra hour asleep. So we got home about 12 am yesterday so i was a little tired.

 We went and saw movie 43. I thought that was the stupidest,dumbest, movie i ever saw. There was some funny parts in the movie but mostly it was stupid. All those stars in that movie i know i wont by it when it comes out.




Its time to link up with Sunday Social So here are today's questions. : 

                            Sunday Social 3/10/2013 
     
                                            Sunday Social

1.)  What is one movie that you are terrified to watch.? 
                I am terrified of the movie "It". I hate the clown. 
2.) What is one TV show that you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet.? 
                One tv show i would of liked to get into but haven't yet would have to be What i am addicted to. That show looks pretty to watch and would also like to see what some people are addicted to. 
3.) What is one daring activity that you have on your bucket list.? 
              One daring activity on my bucket list would be to I would like go budgie jumping because i am afraid of heights and would like to do something daring that i am afraid of.  
4.) Would you ever travel alone.? 
           I wouldn't want to but if i had to i would. 
5.) What activities do you like to do alone.? 
          I like to blog,bake,crochet,scrapbook by myself. Sometimes watch a movie by myself. 

  Next,up is Sunday Stealing 
                        

 Be honest, who texted you last.?
        My boyfriend did. 
Do you sleep with the bedroom door open or closed.? 
       Open 
Do you drink tea.? 
        Nope don't like it. 
Do you have plans for tomorrow.? 
        Just work. 
What's the worst: Dry skin or chapped lips.? 
        Dry skin. 
Would you be surprised if Facebook started charging.? 
        No. Everything is charging why shouldn't they.? 
Would you rather go to Canada or California on vacation.? 
       I would rather go to California. 
How many social media sites are you registered with.? 
       3 I think it is. don't remember. 
Are you wearing jeans,sweatpants,or pajama pants ? 
       None of the above  wearing scrub pants for work. 
So, what if you changed lives for one day with the last person you texted?
        I don;t know what i would do. 
Last person you told a secret to?
         My boyfriend
What are you listening to at the moment?
         Nothing 
Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
        In a chair. 
Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?
        Yea my mom. 
Are you going to any concerts this year?
        I don't know yet. 
Do you believe in Karma? 
       Yes i do. 

    Well, I hope everyone has a great evening.I gotta get ready to go to work. Have a great day. :) 

     
                                             

2 comments:

  1. We unfortunately saw Movie 43 as well. Definitely far worse than I ever expected to be, and really not what I thought it would be especially after seeing the previews.

    And just letting you know, I'm stopping by from Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Sunday Social! What a great post, I love to scrapbook, blog and bake too!

    Jamie
    http://jamiesjourneythroughlife.blogspot.com/2013/03/sunday-social.html

    ReplyDelete