Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

31 daily challenge




              Hey everyone. Well today was a great day.! I got to spend the day with my sweetie. We went to Newark and Health Ohio today just to get out of the house and go for a little drive. It was fun.

             So i had my first meal at Riles today. Oh it was so good. Can't wait to go back there to eat. We also loved the area. We were thinking that possibility that one day we could see are selves living there. it was a very nice area. Well, i guess we will see what may lead to. But in the mean time we are happy here in Federicktown right now.

           So i am linking up with my 31 daily challenge or day 6 and 7

                                                
    Day 6 - Your last random act of kindness.
                     
                  My last random kindness was when i asked one of my old friends if she would like to be one of my bridesmaids for my wedding. I know we weren't friends anymore but i at least i considered her and wanted to include her in my wedding but she was kinda of rude and mean about it. At least I tried to open up to a friendship again but nope she didn't want to.Oh well.

       Day 7 - What's your dream job.? 
                 
                  My dream job is being a scientist forensic/Photographer.


   Well i hope you have a great night. Getting ready for bed now. Night everyone.! :)

                                                   
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment