Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Fill in four:: Fill in the blanks::5 question Friday:: daily challenge



   

              Hey everyone. Happy T.G.I.F. I am so glad it's Friday even though i have to work on Sunday it eill be a great weekend.

              I am so looking forward to this weekend. Don't know why i guess we just got some fun things to do with family and just hang out together. Just enjoying the nice weather this weekend. I can't believe that it is going to up in the near 60s. Looking forward to it.

                                                  Well i am linking up with Friday Fill in Four.
                                               Photobucket


1.) Sometimes I wounder if i should Try new things but i know i won't.
2.) A Chocolate Recces cup is very good.  
3.) I got the love of hockey from my boyfriend. 
4.) My mother makes the best chicken sandwiches. 

     Next link up is Friday Fill ins.
                                           

1.) Life is wonderful. 
2.) Yesterday a little bit of sunshine came out and then a little rain fell.
3.) I knew it was love when Ben and I first kissed. 
4.) I am so waiting for sunshine and and blue skies. 
5.) A little nap is wonderful and relaxing. 
6.) Shrimp and fish my favorite things to eat for dinner.
7.) And as for this weekend, tonight i am looking forward to relaxing. Tomorrow my plans include having my dress fitting hanging out with my mom and grandma,having lunch with parents and in laws together.And Sunday i want to go to church, relax before work a little bit. 

   Now it's time for Friday 5 Questions.
                             
1.) Does your family coordinate clothing for church on a on holidays like Easter?
           No I just wear what i want to, 
2.) How do you get out of a funk ?
             I sleep it off. 
3.) Online friends-real friendship or not.?
             Real.
4.) What is one food that you must eat in a restaurant (not make yourself.)?
                Onion Bloom
5.) What would happen in your home if you ran out of ketchup.?
                Well, we don't use that much ketchup so we don't run out that fast but if we did i would go to the store and get some. 

                                                                            31 daily challenge
                                                       


           Day 8 - Biggest pet peeves
         My biggest pet peeve is when people say they forgive people and yet they go and talk behind your back and say that there still not being friends with you and your guys were best friends.It just crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment