Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Friend making Monday::and Monday quiz about me done on Tuesday? :: Busy last week::Wedding ring set




   Hello everyone. hope all is well. I know it's been about a week. I've been pretty busy. But here are a few things on mind.

   So we got are wedding ring set in the mail on Friday. They are so beautiful. :) I just love them. Here is a pic of are wedding band set.

                                      

So those are the beautiful wedding ring set that we got.

  I know it's a day late but i am linking up with friend making Monday and Monday quiz about me. so i hope you all enjoy and have a great day! :)

   Well i am gonna link up with "Friend Making Monday"

                 wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg

1. How old would you feel if you didn't know how old you are? 
        I would guess i would feel like i was in my late thirty's If i didn't know how old i was.
2. Are you the kind of friend you’d want to have as a friend? 
        Well i really always haven't been but as of now yes i would. 
3. Look back at the last year.  When did you feel most excited about something in your life?
        The day my boyfriend proposed to me at Applebees. :)
4. Have you ever been with someone and not spoken a word, only to walk away thinking that was the best conversation ever?
         Yes i have. 
5. If you won 100 million dollars Monday, would you continue doing whatever you usually do on Tuesdays?
        Yes i would, but i would go down to part time. 
6. What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you?
        I would dress the way i want too and sing even if i am  overweight.
 7. Share something you do differently than most people.
        I eat with my left hand and i do everything else with my right hand. 
8. What’s one thing that you really want to do that you've never done? 
        Even though i am afraid of heights i still would like to ride in a hot air balloon maybe it will help me not be afraid anymore. 
9. If you had to move out of state right now, where would you move?
       I would love to move  to Tennessee Pigeon Forge.
 10.What is the one thing that you’d like to change most about the world?
       I wish i could help make a world a better place with no more war and violence.


                                                        Acting Balanced

1. What is the most expensive car repair you ever paid for?
            $400.00 to fix my car with the steel wheel, and tires. 
2. Who is the big bad wolf in your world?
              Not saying who it is but they know who they are. 
3. At what age is the best to have a first child?
           Well i am not sure. But should be in your 20s or 30s. 
4. When was the last time you said something nice to someone?
             Yesterday. 

So that's all i have for now. But i hope all have a great day.  A little late but that's okay. Might be another one later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment