Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fill in the blank friday.................




       

              Hello everyone. Well I am overdue on blogging. I took a little break. I need to get back in the swing of things. Well in a couple of weeks more like 13 days something wonderful is going to happen but that's a secret for now. i am looking forward to sharing it. Only a few people know and i can't wait to tell all of ya.! :)

              I am going to link up with Acting Balance with Fill in the Blank Friday,

                                              Photobucket


     1.) I hate it when i Get in bed and i forget to turn the light off. 
     2.) I sometimes long for A recess cup. 
     3.) Thinking about Winter coming makes me sad. 
     4.) My favorite day this week so far was probably Monday because it was just a great day. :) 


I hope you all have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment